DUCKWRTH RELEASES NEW TRACK “COMING CLOSER” FEAT. G.L.A.M. AND JULIANA ROMANA
Critically acclaimed Los Angeles rapper Duckwrth releases his new track “Coming Closer” feat. G.L.A.M. and Juliana Romana today.
Listen to “Coming Closer” feat. G.L.A.M. and Juliana Romana: HERE
On the track, which is produced by LA based twins Two Fresh and G.L.A.M., Duckwrth once again instigates unpredictable and unprecedented genre alchemy. He threads together bouncy rhymes while G.L.A.M. fires back with a seductive counterpoint as their bars come together before the dancefloor-ready hook sung by Juliana Romana. This anthem glides between hip-hop and electronic only to border on unexpected pop bliss.
“Coming Closer” arrives hot on the heels of his buzzing feel-good anthem “Find A Way” feat. Alex Mali, Radio Ahlee, & Bayli. HipHopDX praised its “melodic message of perseverance,” and Brooklyn Vegan described it as “powerful.” HYPEBEAST wrote, “The single serves as an uplifting anthem during these troubling times, featuring lyrics that showcase the artist’s ability to reminisce about the past and see a way forward.” Earmilk put it best, “The single plays as a welcome beam of light during a dark time.”
Over the last five years, LA-based wunderkind Duckwrth has quickly risen up the ranks as a promising star of the future of music. His collection of critically acclaimed projects including Nowhere (2015,) I’m Uugly (2016), Xtra Uugly (2017) and The Falling Man EP (2019), have transcended streaming platforms and landed in films, TV series, and brand ad campaigns and have received critical acclaim from a vast amount of outlets including NPR, The FADER, Complex, XXL and more. This cumulation has led the rapper to become an international touring staple, headlining shows globally and performing at Austin City Limits and opening for superstars Billie Eilish and Anderson .Paak. Duckwrth’s music has appeared on shows like CW’s All American, HBO’s Insecure and Real Time with Bill Maher and his song “Start A Riot” was featured on the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse soundtrack. His music has appeared in campaigns for the likes of Cadillac, Microsoft, Peloton, Amazon and Apple Music, and he’s worked with fashion legacies like Levi’s, Vans and Fila, as well as high fashion men’s suit designer Paul Smith.
- CELINE DION PREMIERES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR TITLE TRACK “COURAGE”
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR (ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK) TO BE RELEASED MARCH 2020 VIA RCA RECORDS
- Ayzha Nyree Releases New Track And Video “TLC”
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER Release Official Music Video for “Angel Or Devil” from new album, “The Dream Chapter: MAGIC”
- UNIVERSAL MUSIC PUBLISHING GROUP APPOINTS DAVID GRAY & WALTER JONES CO-HEADS, A&R
- SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERSTARS RELEASE JAM JR.’S FIRST HOLIDAY ALBUM
- Flash Gottii Featuring Trippie Redd “Paper Chase”
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- TYGA JETS OFF TO THE ISLANDS IN NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “IBIZA”