Proclaiming 2020 the year of “new-wave grunge,” GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter Diana Gordon will release her EP, Wasted Youth, via Facet Records/Warner Records on April 3. The seven song, genre-bending project reaffirms Diana’s expansive sonic palette, with sounds ranging from hard-hitting trap to acoustic guitar instrumentation – she covers the spectrum.
In anticipation of Wasted Youth, Diana unveiled the official video for critically-acclaimed lead single “Rollin.” With creative direction from the artist herself, the visual embodies the spirit of living young, wild and free. Watch the endorphin-producing video for “Rollin” HERE.
Upon its release, “Rollin” received widespread acclaim from TIME, The FADER, Noisey, Rolling Stone and more. The track premiered on Apple Music’s New Music Daily show where Zane Lowe praised Gordon for her “strong, passionate vocals,” while E! said, “[Diana Gordon] is melding rock, grunge and trap with a vocal that wouldn’t be out of place in the church, all to create something that’s absolutely dripping with swag.”
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- CASPER BLUFF RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MY SHAWTY” FEATURING COCA VANGO TODAY
- Rising Somali-Norwegian Artist MUSTI Premieres “Lion King” video via Complex
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- BENEE PREMIERES VIDEO FOR “BLU”
- JEREMY ZUCKER UNVEILS NEW TRACK “julia”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- Lissie To Release “ANNIVERSARY EDITION” Of Her Breakthrough Debut Album, CATCHING A TIGER, JUNE 25