Proclaiming 2020 the year of “new-wave grunge,” GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter Diana Gordon will release her EP, Wasted Youth, via Facet Records/Warner Records on April 3. The seven song, genre-bending project reaffirms Diana’s expansive sonic palette, with sounds ranging from hard-hitting trap to acoustic guitar instrumentation – she covers the spectrum.
In anticipation of Wasted Youth, Diana unveiled the official video for critically-acclaimed lead single “Rollin.” With creative direction from the artist herself, the visual embodies the spirit of living young, wild and free. Watch the endorphin-producing video for “Rollin” HERE.
Upon its release, “Rollin” received widespread acclaim from TIME, The FADER, Noisey, Rolling Stone and more. The track premiered on Apple Music's New Music Daily show where Zane Lowe praised Gordon for her “strong, passionate vocals,” while E! said, “[Diana Gordon] is melding rock, grunge and trap with a vocal that wouldn’t be out of place in the church, all to create something that’s absolutely dripping with swag.”
- THE BOOMTOWN RATS Announce New Album, UK Tour, Film and New Bob Geldof Book in 2020
- THE AMAZONS ANNOUNCE 2020 US TOUR DATES SUPPORTING DIRTY HONEY
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- COLOMBIAN POP STAR LAO RA RETURNS WITH SULTRY NEW SINGLE “PICAFLOR” FEATURING SPANISH RAPPER C. TANGANA
- ZELLA DAY RELEASES CELESTIAL NEW SINGLE “PURPLE HAZE”
- Nina Nesbitt, Chloe Flower, and The Band Perry Release New Amazon Original Songs for the Holiday Season
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
- JOJO RELEASES good to know ACOUSTIC ALBUM
- KYGO DEBUTS NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO “LIKE IT IS” FT. TYGA AND ZARA LARSSON