Daniel Caesar performed Friday evening at Apple Convent Garden in London as part of Apple Music’s Up Next Live, a series of intimate performances from past and present Apple Music Up Next artists.
Apple Music Up Next is a monthly program showcasing the best new artists in the world. Each month, Apple Music tastemakers and editors identify one artist to feature, then utilize the power of the platform to raise awareness of that artist to Apple Music’s growing audience of music fans. Apple Music Up Next also includes a deeply curated companion playlist full of incredible new artists across genres from all over the world. Additional artists participating in Up Next Live include: Bad Bunny, Omar Apollo, King Princess, Lewis Capaldi, Ashley McBryde, and Khalid.
Each artist on the diverse Up Next Live roster has been featured as an Apple Music Up Next artist in the monthly program or through the playlist. All shows will be hosted after hours in local Apple stores around the world. Apple stores frequently offer free creative sessions through Today at Apple and serve as the place where the local creative community can come together and share ideas, making them the perfect backdrop for Up Next Live.
Upcoming Up Next Live Performances:
August 16 – Ashley McBryde at Apple Michigan Avenue, Chicago
August 23 – Khalid at Apple Carnegie Library, Washington, D.C.
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- BENICIO BRYANT RELEASES “WHO HURT YOU?” (STRIPPED)
- KIDD KENN RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR “ BENJI”
- Jnr Choi Drops Music Video For To The Moon
- KENT JAMZ DROPS “ALL THE SMOCE” FEATURING GOODJOON
- VanJess Announce Deluxe Edition of ‘Homegrown’ EP Out September 17 via Keep Cool/RCA Records