Today, Dana Williams releases her brand new single “Do No Harm” on Island Records. Following the serene vocals of recently released track “Holiday,” Williams is back with an infectious track which pairs her signature dreamy vocals and flawless falsettos. The tune's catchy hook tops atmospheric guitar chords and a fast, punchy drum beat. Co-written by Dana and co-produced by Alex Da Kid and Cobaine Ivory, “Do No Harm” is Dana at the top of her game.
“With “Do No Harm,” we wanted to experiment with a rawer sound,” Dana says on the new single. “I love how it's melodic and defiant at the same time. It's empowering and makes me want to stand up for something. The title draws inspiration from the promise of care that doctors have for their patients. That sentiment in a romantic relationship means you are entrusting yourself to another, in the hopes that they will treat your heart with care. But sometimes the best way to “do no harm” in a relationship is to get out of it and disappear.”
Be sure to catch Dana as she headlines the Moroccan in LA on November 4th! Tickets can be purchased HERE.
- Urban Legends Reissues Zhané’s Debut Album, ‘Pronounced Jah-Nay,’ On Its 25th Anniversary
- INCUBUS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR WITH 311
- EMERGING ARTIST RINI SHARES NEW VIDEO FOR “MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES”
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- Acclaimed Actor & Musician // Jeff Buckley meets Ed Sheeran
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- LOUS AND THE YAKUZA RELEASES TRACK TOUT EST GORE
- 24KGOLDN KICKS OFF 2020 JOINING YBN CORDAE ON “THE LOST BOY IN AMERICA TOUR”