COUNTRY JAM ANNOUNCES 2020 LINEUP
Country Jam® has announced country music superstars Dan + Shay, Kane Brown and Toby Keith to headline the four-day festival, with an additional headline artist and two incredible supporting acts to be announced early January. The multistage event surrounded by Colorado’s awe-inspiring red rock landscape will feature more than 15 top country artists and is set for June 18-21, 2020 at the Jam Ranch, just outside of Grand Junction, Colorado.
Country Jam has established itself as the premier country music festival in Colorado for nearly three decades, and 2020 will mark its 29th anniversary in the Grand Junction area. The four-day festival features the biggest stars in country music set in the gorgeous landscape of Western Colorado at the Jam Ranch, which is home to over 4,500 campsites for Country Jam fans. This unique live music experience brings an unparalleled level of talent to attendees year after year.
The festival is produced in part by Neste Live!. Neste Live! is the largest festival talent producer in North America and is part of LNE: Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company.
“Our entire team at Neste Live! is excited to continue the tradition of providing top-level country music performers for Colorado,” said Gil Cunningham, President of Neste Live. “I was the original talent buyer for Country Jam in its first years in Grand Junction, and it’s amazing to see the growth of the marketplace and have the opportunity to promote the festival with Visit Grand Junction – one of the most progressive destination marketing organizations in the country.”
Other top artists performing include Dustin Lynch, Clay Walker, Mitchell Tenpenny, Craig Morgan, Jo Dee Messina, Blanco Brown, Kyle Daniel, Meghan Patrick, Rayne Johnson, Laney Wilson, Stephanie Quayle.
Dubbed “Colorado’s Biggest Country Music Party,” Country Jam has brought in nearly 100,000 attendees in recent years. Loyal fans are drawn to the festival by the beauty of the campgrounds and concert venue, and a chance to see country music’s hottest artists.
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- PLATINUM-SELLING RAPPER BLUEFACE RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FOR “CHOSE ME” FEATURING RISING LA SENSATION BLXST
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- Lil Loaded Releases New Music Video For “Link Up” Featuring Pooh Shiesty!
- KANYE WEST PRESENTS THE DONDA ALBUM RELEASE
- 1800 Tequila and Under Armour Celebrates the Palm Angels Spring/Summer 2019 Show
- Halsey Celebrates Her Birthday, Sharing New Album Track And Video, “clementine”
- otta Shares Video For “just like the rain” Songbook EP Out Today
- STUNNA GIRL RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “10 TIMES”