BeatKing continues his Club God reign and taps superstar rapper 2 Chainz and Juicy J to release his latest track “SDAB” via Columbia Records. Listen to the Houston bred rapper and producer bring the energy on the new mix HERE.
“SDAB” follows BeatKing’s May feature with DreamDoll on Erica Banks’ single “Toot That” which has tallied over 1.4 million Spotify streams and 2.6 million YouTube views to date. Watch the official video HERE. The new song also comes after the self-made rapper’s collaboration with Ludacris and Queendom Come on his track “Keep It Poppin” and the Ying Yang Twins’ “Throw Dat” ft. Lil Jon and Queendom Come.
The widespread success of his 2020 release “Then Leave” solidified BeatKing as a force to be reckoned with, gaining over 45 million Spotify streams to date and support from the likes of Drake, Cardi B and Offset. Listen HERE. Looking ahead, the artist plans to feature “Then Leave” along with a fresh mix of new tracks on his forthcoming major label debut, Y’all Late EP. On July 4, PWK Promotions is set to host a 4th of July Bash at Sunset Station in San Antonio, TX, with live performances by Lil Durk, BeatKing, Kirko Bangz and OTB Fastlane. Visit HERE for additional details and ticket information.
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- Jack Kays Releases Acoustic EP voice memos
- KILLY SETS 2021 ABLAZE WITH NEW SINGLE “PYRO” OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- Big Homie Ty.Ni Pops Off With Twerktastic Debut Single “Jelly”
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- Lil Loaded Releases New Music Video For “Link Up” Featuring Pooh Shiesty!
- SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD UNLEASHES POLITICALLY CHARGED NEW SINGLE “BURN THE HOODS”