CITY MORGUE ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEW ALBUM CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD COMING DECEMBER 13
Hikari-Ultra/Republic Records duo City Morgue announces today the release of their new album CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD coming December 13. The album is executive produced by legendary producer Mike Dean and is available for pre-save today on Spotify and Apple here.
To coincide with the announcement, City Morgue releases their new single “THE BALLOONS” today.
Listen to “THE BALLOONS”: HERE
Over an 808 hum and ominous snap, SosMula and Zillakami spin gothic hood tales, harking back to timeless East Coast hip-hop—yet sharpened by their signature dark metallic edge. New York’s most notorious duo flex their storytelling like never before and hint at a deeper, darker and deadlier narrative for their upcoming new album.
The melding of Rock and Rap is a concept that’s existed within the underbelly of music for decades, yet few have done what City Morgue is doing. When upstarts SosMula and ZillaKami come together, their fusion is seamless—oozing true skill with a reckless lack of fucks left to give. On the supergroup’s debut mixtape City Morgue Vol. 1: Hell or High Water, the dynamic duo delivered a new and exciting vibe for any fan of true music—from hip-hop to metal. They will continue this movement on their second album CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD. Their music is an experience anyone can appreciate and shows what happens when two worlds meet to form an entirely new planet. The Hikari-Ultra/Republic Records signees have already shown a significant track record of hits in a relatively short amount of time, and it won’t stop there. The duo also dominates the merch scene, with countless sold out exclusive collections. Most recently, the pair teamed up with famed illustrator Mark Riddick and creative director Joe Perez for merch that sold out in 24 hours. Stay tuned for more merch announcements.
- Mia Ariannaa Releases NEW Song and Music Video for “HURT SOMETIMES”!
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
- keshi releases new track “more”
- DOJA CAT RELEASES SOPHOMORE ALBUM HOT PINK SHARES VISUAL FOR ALBUM TRACK “CYBER SEX”
- SUPERSTAR RAPPERS NASTY C & T.I. PERFORM PROTEST ANTHEM “THEY DON’T” ON LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS
- INTERNATIONAL DJ AND PRODUCER REGARD GOES #1 AT DANCE RADIO WITH “RIDE IT”
- keshi releases new ep “bandaids”
- ACTRESS, MODEL AND SINGER BELLA THORNE AND OSCAR-WINNING RAPPER/PRODUCER JUICY J RELEASE NEW TRACK “IN YOU”
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE