Today, Grammy-Award winning, platinum-selling singer, songwriter, producer, actor and business entrepreneur, the inimitable Chris Brown, returns with his latest offering – an invigorating new single accompanied by a visual (directed by Chris Brown) entitled “Undecided.”
The new track, produced by legendary hit-maker and longtime collaborative partner Scott Storch and co-produced by Avedon, is the first official single from the musical pioneer’s buzzing and highly anticipated 9th studio album INDIGO. Set for release in 2019, INDIGO marks Brown’s first release under a new license agreement with his long-time label home, RCA Records. With six platinum albums already under his belt, Brown’s new deal with RCA not only extends the successful, intensely creative relationship between him and his partners at RCA, but allows Brown to become one of the youngest recording artists to ever own any of his master recordings. This new deal structure between Brown and RCA Records, will undoubtedly enhance the release of new Chris Brown music, content and much more throughout 2019 and beyond.
Chris Brown, a consummate entertainer who has shifted the climate of R&B culture since his 2005 debut, has sold in excess of 30 million albums worldwide and has surpassed over 10 billion audio streams across digital outlets to date. Brown has won more than 125 awards including a Grammy Award for his album F.A.M.E. in 2011 and has amassed over 7.5 billion YouTube views – including over 40 music videos that each have more than 100 million views earning him the title of male artist with the most Vevo certified videos ever and ‘Diamond’ status from the streaming platform.
A chart topping force, Brown has made more Billboard Hot 100 entries since the start of his career than any contemporary male singer alive to date, spending 160 consecutive weeks charting on the Hot 100. His last album Heartbreak On A Full Moon has been streamed over 1 billion times on Spotify and has been certified 2X platinum. The album spent more than a year on the Billboard Hot 200.
An accomplished entrepreneur and business owner, Brown’s tenacity behind his venture into fashion with his Black Pyramid brand has transformed his business from a digital fashion giant to acquiring a worldwide distribution deal and being carried in major retailers globally. In addition, Brown’s commitment to philanthropy is as important to him as his professional pursuits – including his dedication to the Symphonic Love Foundation, a charitable organization that he founded which supports and creates arts programs for youth. Brown has also donated his time and resources to various non-for-profit organizations including St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Best Buddies, Hurricane Harvey victims, and Colin Kaepernick’s recent “10 for 10” million dollar pledge.
- THE ROOTS’ BLACK THOUGHT ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP STREAMS OF THOUGHT, VOL. 3: CANE AND ABEL SET TO RELEASE JULY 31ST
- JORDY releases new single + video “If He’s In Your Bed”
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- DDG & GUNNA Share “ELON MUSK” Music Video + DDG Blasts Off To Space!!
- Rapper Accepts Pastoral Assignment
- “LOVE IS LOVE” FROM LET THE RHYTHM LEAD: HAITI SONG SUMMIT VOL. 1
- UPSAHL CREATES COLORFUL CHAOS IN REBELLIOUS “SMILE FOR THE CAMERA” MUSIC VIDEO
- RICH THE KID TAPS FUTURE FOR NEW VERSION OF “STUCK TOGETHER” FEAT. LIL BABY
- POLLEN PRESENTS day of the deadmau5. A THREE-DAY EXPERIENCE OCTOBER 28-31 MIAMI