Cher Announces More Shows on Here We go Again Tour
Due to overwhelming demand, Cher has extended her phenomenally successful Here We Go Again Tour, announcing additional dates in 2020. A complete list of upcoming shows follows this release and includes previously announced 2019 dates. On the North American run alone Cher has already sold an astounding 540,000 tickets.
Nile Rodgers & CHIC will continue as the special guest for the North American outing. Produced by Live Nation, the newly announced dates kick off March 6 in El Paso and will visit cities including Memphis, Miami, Kansas City before wrapping in Sacramento.
Citi is the official presale credit card of the tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Tuesday, November 5th at 10am local time until Thursday, November 7th at 10pm local time through Citi EntertainmentSM. For complete presale details visit www.ticketmaster.com.
Cher will offer her fan club members access to tickets with a presale starting Tuesday, November 5th at 10am local time through Thursday, November 7th at 10pm local time. Tickets are on sale to the general public starting Friday, November 8th at 10am ET at LiveNation.com.
Cher will also be performing on the season finale of Dancing With The Stars on November 25th.
Simultaneous to the announcement of additional tour dates, Cher has just released a new fragrance Eau de Couture which she has been working on for the last four years. It is available exclusively on ScentBeauty.com. “I made it for people who love perfume, want to smell good who feel that it’s part of who they are, “ commented Cher.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- PHOTOS + VIDEO: Music Midtown 2019 – Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo and more
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- WATCH CAMILA CABELLO’S APPLE MUSIC “NEW MUSIC DAILY PRESENTS” LIVE PERFORMANCE
- THE KID LAROI RELEASES HIS ANTICIPATED NEW SINGLE “ADDISON RAE”
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- ISABELA MERCED UNVEILS THE “PAPI” MUSIC VIDEO TODAY
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- CERAADI RELEASE THEIR CANDY-COATED HOLIDAY SINGLE “CHRISTMAS WITH YOU,” OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS