CELINE DION RETURNS TO THE TOP AFTER 17 YEARS WITH NEW ALBUM COURAGE
Celine Dion returns to the top after 17 years, hitting #1 on the Billboard 200. Her highly anticipated album, Courage, her first English album in six years, is her 5th career #1 album, earning her a #1 album each decade for the past 3 decades. The album has also landed in the top 10 in over 10 countries and counting. Courage was released through Sony Music Canada/Columbia Records – listen HERE.
“I feel like we’ve made a great album, and I’m so grateful to the songwriters, the producers, the engineers, and all the musicians, who shared their incredible talent with me in creating something really special.” – Celine Dion
The #1 debut stems from a packed NY release week where Celine celebrated the album release by inviting fans to LIPS in NYC for a drag karaoke contest and a performance of “Flying On My Own” from the album. Celine also debuted the music video for the title track “Courage” and appeared on CBS This Morning with Gayle King, NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Bravo. Celine is set to appear on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC Thanksgiving morning with a special exclusive debut performance from Courage.
Celine’s ‘Courage World Tour’ continues through 2020 across North America, the United Kingdom and Europe. For tour information visit celinedion.com.
With more than 250 million albums sold around the world, Celine is one of the most immediately recognized, widely respected and successful performers in pop music history. She has earned five Grammy Awards, two Academy Awards, seven American Music Awards, 20 JUNO Awards and an astonishing 40 Félix Awards. She remains one of the most sought-after recording artists, receiving the Diamond award at the 2004 World Music Awards recognizing her status as the best-selling female artist of all time. In 2016 the Billboard Music Awards presented her with the lifetime achievement Icon Award. In April, Celine was named L’Oréal Paris’ newest global spokesperson.
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- CASPER BLUFF RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MY SHAWTY” FEATURING COCA VANGO TODAY
- Rising Somali-Norwegian Artist MUSTI Premieres “Lion King” video via Complex
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- BÜLOW RETURNS TO NORTH AMERICA FOR THREE MUCH-ANTICIPATED SHOWS
- THE KID LAROI AND JUICE WRLD COME TOGETHER IN THE EMOTIONAL AND NOSTALGIC NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR “GO”
- Bakar and Lancey Foux Share “Play” Music Video, New Bakar Album Due 2021
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR