Representing the start of a new era for Cash Money Records, buzzing Atlanta rapper Casper Bluff unleashes his debut single “Let’s Go”today.
On the track, he expertly maneuvers through an intense and skittering beat with a fiery and focused flow of his own. His melodic verses build towards a head-nodding and hard-hitting hook as he urges, “Let’s go.”
Right now, he’s putting together final touches on his debut album on Cash Money. Stay tuned for more as he welcomes you to “The Bluff.”
In late 2018 he signed with music industry mogul and AweSomLife founder Chubbie Baby, who brought him to Cash Money co-CEOs Bryan ‘Birdman’ William and Ronald ‘Slim’ Williams who signed him in 2020. Now Casper is gearing up to introduce himself to the world with “Let’s Go”.
- Jack Kays Releases Acoustic EP voice memos
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- keshi releases new track “more”
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- Flikka Shares New Track “Stop Me From”
- Big Homie Ty.Ni Pops Off With Twerktastic Debut Single “Jelly”
- KILLY SETS 2021 ABLAZE WITH NEW SINGLE “PYRO” OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW