Bumbu Rum Co. is pleased to announce the second installment of “The Bumbu Room.”
In this episode, which debuted today on Billboard, Lil Wayne discusses buying himself a Mercedes-Benz Kompressor at age 15, strippers, Shaq, and the long-running Michael Jackson vs. Prince debate.
In Episode 1, Lil Wayne addressed other hot-button topics like keeping multiple girlfriends, plastic surgery, Rihanna vs. Nicki Minaj, and Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant. His interview went viral, garnering over 7 million video views in two days on Instagram alone.
“The Bumbu Room” features celebrities candidly answering fan-submitted questions. It is the first series to launch on Bumbu TV, Bumbu Rum Co.’s new content studio for music, sports and entertainment talent that will produce and publish lifestyle and celebrity series.
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- VanJess Announce Deluxe Edition of ‘Homegrown’ EP Out September 17 via Keep Cool/RCA Records
- SANDMAN SLEEPS Releases Exhilarating Post Punk Single “Fellini”
- PETER MCPOLAND UNVEILS HIS STUNNING DEBUT EP SLOW DOWN
- CITY MORGUE ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEW ALBUM CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD COMING DECEMBER 13
- GOO GOO DOLLS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN HEADLINING TOUR