Bumbu Rum Co. is pleased to announce the second installment of “The Bumbu Room.”
In this episode, which debuted today on Billboard, Lil Wayne discusses buying himself a Mercedes-Benz Kompressor at age 15, strippers, Shaq, and the long-running Michael Jackson vs. Prince debate.
In Episode 1, Lil Wayne addressed other hot-button topics like keeping multiple girlfriends, plastic surgery, Rihanna vs. Nicki Minaj, and Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant. His interview went viral, garnering over 7 million video views in two days on Instagram alone.
“The Bumbu Room” features celebrities candidly answering fan-submitted questions. It is the first series to launch on Bumbu TV, Bumbu Rum Co.’s new content studio for music, sports and entertainment talent that will produce and publish lifestyle and celebrity series.
- TRAVIS SCOTT RELEASES JACKBOYS PACK TODAY
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- JOHAN LENOX RELEASES NEW SINGLE WITH VISUAL “NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE ANYMORE” FT. YUNG PINCH
- REMI WOLF RELEASES NEW TRACK “WOO!”
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- PHOTOS + VIDEO: Music Midtown 2019 – Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo and more
- BENEE PREMIERES VIDEO FOR “BLU”
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”