Today, Sheff G, the leader of Brooklyn’s premier crew and label, Winners Circle Entertainment, drops new track and video “Start Some Shyt” (Winners Circle Entertainment/RCA Records). Marking his first release of 2021, this latest release highlights his signature raw style and blunt lyrics.
2020 was a big year for the Brooklyn rapper. He released three projects, including his Great John-produced (“on the beat by the way”) debut album Proud of Me Now, which marked his first album in partnership with RCA Records.Sheff G was also chosen as Audiomack’s latest UpNow artist, their signature program dedicated to spotlighting and promoting the next generation of global music superstars. His previous mixtapes include Just For Ya’ll and the One and OnlyEP, the latter ranked #21 on Complex’s list of 2020’s best albums so far.
Sheff G has kept the streets of Brooklyn and beyond ablaze since his rise to stardom in 2016 with local hit, “Nightmare,” produced by Great John in his living room.The following year, he released his breakout hit “No Suburban,” followed by acclaimed 2019 project, The Unluccy Luccy Kid. Sheff showed no signs of slowing down with the drop of “No Suburban Pt. 2.” With each release, Sheff G further cements himself and Winners Circle as mainstays in the rap scene.
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- Jack Kays Releases Acoustic EP voice memos
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- ISAIAH RASHAD ANNOUNCES THE HOUSE IS BURNING ALBUM OUT JULY 30TH ON TOP DAWG ENTERTAINMENT / WARNER RECORDS
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- keshi releases new track “more”
- Lil Loaded Releases New Music Video For “Link Up” Featuring Pooh Shiesty!
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK