Grammy Award winners BODY COUNT have never shied away from keeping it raw and real. In that spirit, Ice-T and crew launched a contest for fans to illuminate the musical and lyrical ballistics to their song, “The Hate Is Real”, from their latest album, Carnivore. Fans were asked to create and submit their own videos and the band chose their favorite submission for the track focusing on personal and systemic hate. Watch the winning video for “The Hate Is Real”, created by 25 year old Brooklyn, NY-based filmmaker, Seby Martinez, HERE.
BODY COUNT recently won a Grammy for “Best Metal Performance” at the 63rdAnnual Grammy Awards for their track “Bum-Rush”, off Carnivore. This is the band’s first Grammy win for Century Media Records. You can watch the music video for “Bum-Rush” HERE and purchase and stream Carnivore HERE.
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- 24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE
- keshi releases new track “more”