BLACK EYED PEAS ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM TRANSLATION OUT JUNE 19
Popping off on a global scale like they never left, Black Eyed Peas will unveil their anxiously awaited eighth full-length album and debut for Epic Records, TRANSLATION, on June 19, 2020. The pre-order is available now on all digital platforms HERE.
Continuing to set the stage for the record, the six-time GRAMMY® Award-winning, genre-bending pioneers drop another new song entitled “NO MAÑANA” with El Alfa today. Get it HERE. The official video will also be released tomorrow at 7am EST/10am EST. Tune in HERE to check it out then. On the track, a propulsive beat twists and turns past an instantly chantable hook — “Party like no mañana”—before Dominican Latin trap phenomenon El Alfa ignites a rapid fire cameo.
Integrating hip-hop, pop, dance, reggaeton, and trap, the album unites Black Eyed Peas with some of the hottest voices in the world. They join forces with Shakira on the sexy and seductive “GIRL LIKE ME,” while the guys go crazy alongside Tyga and Nicky Jam during “VIDA LOCA.” Meanwhile, Becky G adds sass and spirit to “DURO HARD,” and French Montana turns up East Coast-style with a fiery flow on “MABUTI.” Everything culminates on “NEWS TODAY.” Just above acoustic guitar and a glitchy beat, they deliver provocative and powerful observations on life in 2020.
Black Eyed Peas first teased TRANSLATION with “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)” in late 2019. In just eight months, it garnered dozens of platinum certifications worldwide and put up staggering numbers. Tallying over 1.5 billion combined streams and views, it made history as both their most streamed song and viewed video ever. Not to mention, it also served as the lead single from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the blockbuster Bad Boys For Life. On its heels, the group dropped “MAMACITA” with Ozuna and J Rey Soul this year. It recently eclipsed 200 million combined streams and views, reached Top 10 on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs Chart, and recently impacted Top 40 and Rhythmic Radio.
To date, Black Eyed Peas have sold over 50 million albums worldwide and notched numerous number ones. TRANSLATION ignites the next chapter of this legacy.
- “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)” with J Balvin
- “FEEL THE BEAT” with Maluma
- “MAMACITA” with Ozuna & J Rey Soul
- “GIRL LIKE ME” with Shakira
- “VIDA LOCA” with Nicky Jam & Tyga
- “NO MAÑANA” with El Alfa
- “TONTA LOVE” with J Rey Soul
- “TODO BUENO”
- “DURO HARD” with Becky G
- “MABUTI” with French Montana
- “I WOKE UP”
- “GET LOOSE NOW”
- “NEWS TODAY”
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- MEGHAN TRAINOR’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED THIRD ALBUM TREAT MYSELF OUT NOW
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- MULTI-PLATINUM ALTERNATIVE BAND NEON TREES RETURN WITH LONG-AWAITED NEW SINGLE “USED TO LIKE”
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings