Official Cover for Beardyman's new single“6AM (READY TO WRITE)”British award winning multi-vocalist, producer and comedian Beardyman has unveiled his latest single “6am (Ready to Write)” via RCA Records.
The track is an infectious, rumbling melody featuring the voice of legendary commentator Joe Rogan reading Hunter S. Thompson's daily routine. Needing little introduction, Hunter S. Thompson is considered one of the greatest writers and degenerates of his generation, best known for writing the psychedelic satirical black comedy novel “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,” which was later turned into a cult classic film directed by Terry Gilliam and starring Johnny Depp.
Beardyman, the groundbreaking looping pioneer’s rise to success began with him winning the UK Beatbox Championships two years in a row in 2006 and 2007. Creatively shackled by technology and his vast musical ideas, he then went on to develop the world’s most advance live music production system known as BEARDYTRON_5000, allowing him to improvise studio quality cutting edge dance music in real time. He unveiled the BEARDYTRON_5000 at the annual global TED conference. He also received a standing ovation for his talk which only happened for a few of the groundbreaking talks that year.
Beardyman has toured the world consistently for over a decade headlining boutique festivals and performing on main stages and big tops ranging from Bestival to Coachella, Fuji Rocks to Glastonbury and everything in between. He was even asked to open the entire Glastonbury festival two years running which lead to him being credited by BBC Breakfast as the “King of Sound, Ruler of Beats.”
Beardyman has recently announced UK tour dates. Click Here for more venues and show information.
Beardyman has previously collaborated with artists as varied as Chase and Status, Imogen Heap, Groove Armada, Jack Black, Herbie Hancock and Tim Minchin, who have all described him as a musical genius. More recently he lent his vocals to Fatboy Slim’s single “Eat Sleep Rave Repeat” which he astonishingly improvised and recorded in one take. The track became a global phenomenon and reached #3 in the UK charts.
With further releases and a tour set to drop later this year, Beardyman is continuing to cement his reputation as one of the UK’s biggest musical talents.
UK Tour Dates
08 Sept – Illusive Festival, Northampton
26 Sept – The Old Dr. Bell's Baths, Edinburgh
27 Sept – The Independent, Sunderland
26th Oct – Belgrave, Leeds
30th Oct – Hare and Hounds, Birmingham
31st Oct – Thekla, Bristol
6th Nov – Oslo, London
7th Nov – Night People, Manchester
- RICH THE KID RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S TUFF” FEAT. QUAVO
- NPR AND PEOPLE FEATURE KALIE SHORR AND HIGHLIGHT “ALICE IN WONDERLAND” AS FIRST SINGLE FROM DEBUT ALBUM OPEN BOOK
- The Undeniable Top Black Female Singers of All Time
- R&B Star Kevin Ross Quits Motown Records, Hints at Next Plan
- THE UNLIKELY CANDIDATES “NOVOCAINE” HITS TOP 5 ON ALTERNATIVE RADIO CHARTS
- Lanterns On The Lake Share New Track “Every Atom”
- LYNYRD SKYNYRD ANNOUNCES 2020 U.S. DATES FOR LAST OF THE STREET SURVIVORS FAREWELL TOUR
- TOVE LO UNVEILS VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE, “ARE U GONNA TELL HER?” FEAT. MC ZAAC FROM THE NEW ALBUM, SUNSHINE KITTY
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- Kendrick Lamar collaborator Terrace Martin debuts new album ‘Gray Area Live at the JammJam’