BABYJAKE RELEASES NEW TRACK “BLUE CELLOPHANE”
Singer and songwriter BabyJake releases his new track “Blue Cellophane” today.
Listen to “Blue Cellophane”: HERE
The classic rock inspired track showcases BabyJake’s vocal range paired with stripped back production displaying his musical diversity and talent. To accompany the release, live performances for “Blue Cellophane” and “239” launched today with Vevo DSCVR’s ‘Artist to Watch’ 2020 campaign. BabyJake is included as 1 of the 20 artists that Vevo believes will break and make an impact in the coming year. View here and here.
Born in Key West though raised in Ft. Myers, BabyJake is the latest music artist to acquire buzz out of South West, Florida. With over 12.5 million streams across platforms with only 2 releases, he’s reaching for new heights with “Blue Cellophane.”
While BabyJake’s entry into music started at a young age, his plan out of high school was to play college sports. After a year, he dropped out and returned home to record and release music under his government name, Jake Herring. After self-releasing an EP titled Little Mess, and a single, “Miami” that garnered attention online, he connected with producers Luyo Mario and DVLP who saw Jake’s true potential for stardom. He inked a deal with School Boy Records and Republic Records through DVLP’s Transcendent Entertainment imprint after catching the attention of Scooter Braun with a new name [BabyJake] and a whole new angle to his craft. Harnessing his knack for strong songwriting through his folk past mixed with his love of hip-hop, BabyJake is geared to mix genres and feelings in a way that’s never been done before. “My goal is to reach out to people and connect to their hearts the way my lyrics connect to mine,” he says. “You don’t have to have the same experiences to have the same feelings.”z
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23