BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW TRACK “I DO”
Baby Goth releases her new track “I Do” today via Republic Records.
Listen to “I Do”: HERE
With her new track, Baby Goth conjures all kinds of feels. Over a skittering beat, her hypnotic vocals take hold and don’t let go, slipping from intimate verses into a seductively chantable hook. She takes the reins with commanding charisma and unapologetic crooning.
Through a cloud of smoke, under a gallon of ink and behind a quietly rising counterculture, Baby Goth sprinkles a dash of darkness and a dash of danger across hip-hop, alternative and pop. Her 2019 self-titled debut EP, Baby Goth generated 30 million-plus streams as the lead single “Swimming” feat. Trippie Redd & Lil Xan amassed 4.7 million Spotify streams and 8.5 million YouTube views. Meanwhile, “Sugar” feat. Wiz Khalifa eclipsed 1.1 million Spotify streams and 4.7 million views. In In early 2020, she teased the oncoming storm with “Afterparty,” which quickly surpassed 1 million Spotify streams and 1 million views on its iridescent video. She has received press praise from HYPEBEAST, Complex and more as LA Weekly recently claimed she “brings a breath of fresh air to the pop/R&B/hip-hop landscape.”
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- TOM WALKER RELEASES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE DELUXE EDITION TODAY
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- MULTI-PLATINUM ALTERNATIVE BAND NEON TREES RETURN WITH LONG-AWAITED NEW SINGLE “USED TO LIKE”