ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
London-based rapper Ashnikko unveils the new video for “Working Bitch” today, her latest since the meteoric rise of her viral hit “Stupid (feat. Yung Baby Tate).” The quirky new video winds punk and hip hop with flashes of unabashed lyrics boasting sex positivity, complete with an accompanying alien-cowgirl themed hoedown.
Ashnikko says, “I felt like an alien cowgirl writing this song so you bet your ass I’m gonna be an alien cowgirl in the music video! I grew up in the south so this video is a very strange ode to my childhood. Might incorporate more assless chaps into my wardrobe!”
“Working Bitch” is taken from her Hi, It’s Me. EP, packed with ‘f*ck you’ alternative pop: each track designed to embolden autonomous women. The EP also spawned “Stupid,” which has now reached more than 50 million streams worldwide, thanks to its explosive popularity on TikTok, including a recent entry from Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson. Watch Ashnikko’s new Genius “Open Mic” for “Stupid” with Yung Baby Tate here.
Ashnikko also just announced a special pop-up show in a secret Los Angeles location on December 6. Free tickets are available to win here.
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- Jack Kays Releases Acoustic EP voice memos
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- G4 BOYZ FLAUNT THEIR LOVE FOR “PRADA” IN NEW VIDEO
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Flikka Shares New Track “Stop Me From”
- SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD UNLEASHES POLITICALLY CHARGED NEW SINGLE “BURN THE HOODS”