ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
London-based rapper Ashnikko unveils the new video for “Working Bitch” today, her latest since the meteoric rise of her viral hit “Stupid (feat. Yung Baby Tate).” The quirky new video winds punk and hip hop with flashes of unabashed lyrics boasting sex positivity, complete with an accompanying alien-cowgirl themed hoedown.
Ashnikko says, “I felt like an alien cowgirl writing this song so you bet your ass I’m gonna be an alien cowgirl in the music video! I grew up in the south so this video is a very strange ode to my childhood. Might incorporate more assless chaps into my wardrobe!”
“Working Bitch” is taken from her Hi, It’s Me. EP, packed with ‘f*ck you’ alternative pop: each track designed to embolden autonomous women. The EP also spawned “Stupid,” which has now reached more than 50 million streams worldwide, thanks to its explosive popularity on TikTok, including a recent entry from Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson. Watch Ashnikko’s new Genius “Open Mic” for “Stupid” with Yung Baby Tate here.
Ashnikko also just announced a special pop-up show in a secret Los Angeles location on December 6. Free tickets are available to win here.
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- DDG & GUNNA Share “ELON MUSK” Music Video + DDG Blasts Off To Space!!
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- THE ROOTS’ BLACK THOUGHT ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP STREAMS OF THOUGHT, VOL. 3: CANE AND ABEL SET TO RELEASE JULY 31ST
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- JORDY releases new single + video “If He’s In Your Bed”
- Rapper Accepts Pastoral Assignment
- CELINE DION CELEBRATES COURAGE ALBUM RELEASE AT LIPS IN NYC NEW ALBUM OUT TODAY
- RISING RAPPER KIERRA LUV RELEASES NEW SINGLE “CAN’T STAND IT” FEATURING TORY LANEZ
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”