ANNOUNCES “THE GOOD & THE BAD” TOUR THIS FALL
MULTIPLE DATES SOLD OUT ALREADY
Kicking off a string of dates next week, Brooklyn-born singer-songwriter, celebrated actor, and multi-talented artist Anthony Ramos will embark on “The Good & The Bad” Tour throughout the fall.
Previously announced New York dates, including Joe’s Pub at the Public Theater in New York, NY on August 22, and Rough Trade in Brooklyn, NY on September 26 have already sold out. Throughout October and November, he crisscrosses North America and Canada performing in major markets joined by supporting act Leuca on select dates.
Tickets go on sale next Friday, August 23 at 10am local time. Check out the full confirmed itinerary and details below.
Get tickets HERE.
Additionally, Ramos just shared an intimate acoustic performance video for “Dear Diary,” the introductory track from his upcoming album. Accompanied by nothing more than a piano in a sparse rehearsal room, he delivers an emotionally charged performance of the song with palpable energy and powerful spirit.
Watch it HERE.
Everything sets the stage for his full-length debut coming soon via Republic Records.
Undoubtedly, Ramos is set to cement himself as one of today’s boldest, brightest, and bravest new voices.
Born and raised in Bushwick and of Puerto Rican descent, Anthony Ramos first made his mark originating the dual roles of John Laurens and Philip Hamilton in the TONY® and GRAMMY® Award-winning Broadway smash Hamilton. In 2018, Ramos ignited his music career as an independent solo artist on his own terms. Not only did he lend his voice to Lin-Manuel Miranda’s “Almost Like Praying” benefit single, but he also began architecting a sharp and soulful signature take on contemporary music. He teamed up with producer Will Wells [Logic, Pentatonix] for The Freedom EP, which garnered acclaim from Billboard and many others.
Ramos is currently in production as the lead in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s highly-anticipated ‘In the Heights’ movie directed by Jon M. Chu for Warner Bros to be released in June 2020.
Most recently, he appeared in the Academy Award-winning film A Star Is Born, directed by Bradley Cooper and starring Lady Gaga where he played ‘Ally’s’ (GaGa) best friend and the critically-acclaimed Netflix series She’s Gotta Have It, created by Spike Lee, based on his 1986 film. He has contributed multiple songs to the show’s soundtrack, including the poignant new original song “Cry Today, Smile Tomorrow.” The song was inspired by Ramos working with a patient at Katie’s Art Project, an organization that connects children facing life-threatening illnesses with artists through collaborative programs to create a lasting legacy through art.
Ramos is repped by Modest! Management and Door 24.
The Good & The Bad Tour Dates
Aug 22 Joe’s Pub at the Public Theater New York, NY – SOLD OUT
Sep 11 Omeara London, United Kingdom
Sep 26 Rough Trade Brooklyn, NY * – SOLD OUT
Oct 3 The Sayers Club Los Angeles, CA *
Nov 1 Lincoln Hall Chicago, IL
Nov 3 Brighton Music Hall Boston, MA
Nov 5 The Fillmore Philadelphia, PA
Nov 6 Music Hall of Williamsburg Brooklyn, NY
Nov 8 Rock & Roll Hotel Washington, DC
Nov 10 1306 Miami Miami, FL
Nov 12 House of Blues Bronze Peacock Houston, TX
Nov 15 August Hall San Francisco, CA
Nov 17 Doug Fir Lounge Portland, OR
Nov 18 The Crocodile Seattle, WA
Nov 19 Imperial Vancouver, Canada
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”