ANNA SOFIA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU CALL HER BORING ON NEW SINGLE “NO FUN”
On the heels of fan-adored independent anthems “Meaner Girl” and “I Try,” rising star and critically acclaimed 16-year-old singer and songwriter ANNA SOFIA serves up a new single “No Fun” as her official debut for Electric Feel Records/Republic Records.
Check out “No Fun” Here!
On the song Anna Sofia said: “No Fun” was written after a birthday my friends threw for me. The song started with a cool chord progression I was working on and talking to my producer about the party. During the party one of my friends accidentally smashed a window and no one would own up to who did it – we had to investigate and didn’t find out until the next morning. The next day however, my friend’s house was a literal disaster and I had to clean the whole house and had a terrible day aka “No Fun.” The lyric in the song “broke a window and a heart or two,” makes me laugh every time I think back to that night when someone ran up to me and told me about what happened!”
The single heralds the arrival of her forthcoming debut EP, Self Aware Bitch. Stay tuned for more from ANNA SOFIA very soon.
Dubbed by OnesToWatch as the “bedroom-pop” songstress who “rapidly affirms herself as a new talent to watch – especially in the infancy of her music career,” all signs point to a major breakthrough for this proud Self Aware Bitch.
16-year-old Toronto singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist ANNA SOFIA threads together narrative pop with the scope of a classic nineties teen flick and the unpredictability of 21st century genre-bending. Through a pure perspective only an insider could possess, Anna Sofia chronicles these moments and so much more in her music. Streamed over 2 million times independently as of 2019 and acclaimed by Ones To Watch, Lyrical Lemonade, and Complex who dubbed her, “a prodigious new talent,” she places listeners in the front row of her world on the introductory 2020 EP, Self Aware Bitch [Electric Feel/Republic Records], and her forthcoming full-length debut.
- LITTLE MIX RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ONE I’VE BEEN MISSING”
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Wins Best Original Song, Otherwise Snubbed
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- SIX60 RELEASE THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR “PLEASE DON’T GO”