In anticipation of the upcoming platinum celebration, Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc., announced today the company has secured the exclusive international distribution rights from The Latin Recording Academy for the 20th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards® (1 x 240′), the world’s most remarkable salute to Latin music. The milestone event will air live on Univision in the U.S. on Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, and will include both the three-hour music extravaganza as well as the star-studded, one-hour Latin GRAMMY Red Carpet pre-show. Also available will be a specially edited, 2-hour English language international version of the event. This new deal marks the 18th consecutive year that Alfred Haber, Inc. will have distributed the Latin GRAMMY Awards®internationally
“At a time when half of the past year’s top 100 YouTube videos viewed came from Latin artists and 19 Latin music videos reached over a billion views, all eyes and ears are on the incredible world of Latin music,” commented Haber. “The Biggest Night in Latin Music® was one of the very first awards show to serve as an international musical showcase for Latin music and now, two decades later, we are excited and honored to be sharing this milestone 20th anniversary platinum celebration with audiences around the world.”
Due in large part to incredible, star-studded collaborations that have recently dominated music charts and dance floors worldwide – Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito” with Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber, J Balvin’s “Mi Gente” with Beyoncé and Willy William, Cardi B’s “I Like It” with Bad Bunny and J Balvin, to name a few – Latin music has never been more popular internationally. Last November’s 19th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards® was a dazzling showcase of the year in Latin music which emphasized the incredible quality and diversity of both traditional and contemporary Latin music, including rock, hip hop, reggaeton, folk, norteño, salsa, pop and much more. Licensees of the show included Turner (Latin America), Telefonica (Spain), Telelatino (Canada), Televisa (Mexico), Venevision (Venezuela), Telemicro (Dominican Republic), Canal Uno (Colombia), La Red/Canal 4 (Chile), El Nueve/Canal 9 (Argentina), and ATV/Canal 9 (Peru).
ABOUT THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY
For more information about The Latin Recording Academy, please visit LatinGRAMMY.com.
ABOUT THE ALFRED HABER COMPANIES
For more information about the Alfred Haber companies, please visit www.alfredhaber.com.
SOURCE Alfred Haber, Inc.
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- LITTLE MIX RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ONE I’VE BEEN MISSING”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- Rising Somali-Norwegian Artist MUSTI Premieres “Lion King” video via Complex
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- 1800 Tequila and Under Armour Celebrates the Palm Angels Spring/Summer 2019 Show