ACCLAIMED, RISING NEW JERSEY RAPPER SHOTTA SPENCE DELIVERS NEW SINGLE AND VISUAL “STARSHIP”
New Jersey rapper Shotta Spence takes off with the release of his heavy-hitting new single “Starship.” Produced by Mohntra and directed by Max [Swae Lee, A$AP Ferg], the mind-bending visual finds Shotta in a rightfully confident mood as he sets a sleek take-over for 2020. Shotta is setting the stage to release his forthcoming project S.H.O.T.T.A. having already released the Resource [Ear Drummers] and Nick Mira [Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd] co-produced track “ARRIBA.”
Since the acclaimed release of his 2016 hit “Dirty Jersey,” Shotta has amassed over 6 million official video views and 14 million streams across DSPs. Praised by Hypebeast and Hot New Hip Hop early on, the rising rap star caught the attention of World Star Hip Hop and has since yielded support for numerous of his recent visuals—all standing tall with viewership in the millions. “Starship” has amassed 1 million views in less than 24 hours on the home site.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”