Not least in a night full of surprises, odds-on favorite ‘A Star Is Born’ was unexpectedly shut out of the major award categories last night. The popular and critically acclaimed film received no major awards at last night’s Golden Globes, but did take the honors in Best Original Song for “Shallow.” The film was nominated for five awards, including Best Motion Picture – Drama, Best Actor (Bradley Cooper), and Best Actress (Lady Gaga).
“Shallow” beat out a number of notable contenders in the Best Original Song – Motion Picture category, including “All the Stars” from Black Panther, “Girl in the Movies” from Dumplin’, “Requiem for a Private War” from A Private War, and “Revelation” from Boy Erased.
- WARNER RECORDS AND AFFILIATED LABELS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE RELEASES IN CELEBRATION OF RECORD STORE DAY 2021
- PARTYNEXTDOOR ENLISTS BAD BUNNY ON REMIX FOR “LOYAL” FEAT. DRAKE
- ASCAP EXPO Initial Lineup: 2019’s Chart-Toppers, GRAMMY Winners, Platinum Hitmakers Set to Inspire
- Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Eric Church, Garth Brooks, P!NK, and The Rolling Stones Lead Nominees for 31st Annual Pollstar Awards
- Katy J Pearson Shares New Track “Hey You”
- CITY MORGUE DEBUTS AT NO. 1 ON THE BILLBOARD TOP R&B/HIP HOP ALBUMS AND APPLE MUSIC ROCK ALBUMS CHARTS WITH CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD TODAY
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
- keshi releases new track “more”
- Brandy and Daniel Caesar Hit #1 at Radio With ‘Love Again”
- BLAC YOUNGSTA DROPS NEW ALBUM CHURCH ON SUNDAY