24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
West Coast rapper/singer 24kGoldn has teamed up with Iann Dior to release their new collaboration, “Mood.” Bending fresh guitar licks around a pumping bass line, the power duo play it cool as they each lend their melodic voices to the fun new track.
“Mood” ft. Iann Dior follows Goldn’s previous singles “Unbelievable” ft. Kaash Paige and “City Of Angels,” which is featured on his Dropped Outta College EP. The eight tracks collectively demonstrate his breadth of talent and tells the story of his life as a budding artist and a college student at USC – exploring the emotions, relationships, and desires he felt at the time. Listen to Dropped Outta College in full HERE.
- WARNER RECORDS AND AFFILIATED LABELS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE RELEASES IN CELEBRATION OF RECORD STORE DAY 2021
- ASCAP EXPO Initial Lineup: 2019’s Chart-Toppers, GRAMMY Winners, Platinum Hitmakers Set to Inspire
- TRAVIS SCOTT ANNOUNCES CACTUS JACK’S DEBUT STUDIO ALBUM ‘JACK BOYS’
- Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Eric Church, Garth Brooks, P!NK, and The Rolling Stones Lead Nominees for 31st Annual Pollstar Awards
- 16-YEAR-OLD HIP-HOP PRODIGY GUWOP REIGN BACK WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “DEMEANOR”
- ALLAN RAYMAN RELEASES NEW SONG “CHIEF”
- LANDON CUBE RELEASES NEW TRACK “CARRIE” FEAT. LIL SKIES
- Brandy and Daniel Caesar Hit #1 at Radio With ‘Love Again”
- SIX TIMEGRAMMY-NOMINATED R&B POWERHOUSE TAMIA CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE RELEASE OF THE CLASSIC “SOMEDAY AT CHRISTMAS”
- Katy J Pearson Shares New Track “Hey You”