1800 Tequila celebrated the Palm Angels Spring/Summer 2019 show during New York Fashion Week in partnership with Under Armour.
Rapper Gunna took the stage while Luka Sabbat, Kerwin Frost, Matt Ox and Palm Angels founder Francesco Ragazzihung out in the DJ booth. Many VIP guests including Vic Mensa and Young Paris enjoyed specialty 1800 Tequila cocktails throughout the evening!
- WARNER RECORDS AND AFFILIATED LABELS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE RELEASES IN CELEBRATION OF RECORD STORE DAY 2021
- ALLAN RAYMAN RELEASES NEW SONG “CHIEF”
- ASCAP EXPO Initial Lineup: 2019’s Chart-Toppers, GRAMMY Winners, Platinum Hitmakers Set to Inspire
- THE BLACK CROWES Present SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER 2020 WORLD TOUR
- LITTLE HURT RELEASES NEW TRACK “IT’S OK NOT TO BE OK” AND ACCOMPANYING VIDEO TODAY
- Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Eric Church, Garth Brooks, P!NK, and The Rolling Stones Lead Nominees for 31st Annual Pollstar Awards
- James TW Releases New Track, “Suitcase” From Upcoming Album, Chapters
- SIX TIMEGRAMMY-NOMINATED R&B POWERHOUSE TAMIA CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE RELEASE OF THE CLASSIC “SOMEDAY AT CHRISTMAS”
- Brandy and Daniel Caesar Hit #1 at Radio With ‘Love Again”
- GRAMMY-NOMINATED DUO CAMELPHAT TEAM UP WITH JEM COOKE ON NEW SONG “RABBIT HOLE”